1) Passport copies (I made double copies of mine & my sons passport, we both have copies of each other plus
2) Gun and camera registration (once again, double copies)
3) Safari General (all information pertaining to the safari including pricing, letter of invitation, clothing list, etc)
4) Firearms import permits (double)
5) Correspondence (copies of all E-mails between the PH and myself and also the safe house)
6) Airline info. (ticket booking verification, flight itinerary, sky-miles, ect.)
I can't stress enough how important it is to have copies of everything (especially each others information) in both hunters folders. In the event that one of your carry-on bags is lost or stolen, this will prove invaluable.
These two folders will fit nicely into a back pack or carry on.
You can see the well organized paperwork under the correct headings.